Mining Safety (EHS) Software
Simple, easy-to-use safety software for Mining and Quarrying companies
The simple Mining Safety Software solution
Ensuring that your operations are health and safety compliant can be a challenge.
From managing EHS on remote sites and controlling site access to feeling confident that your workers have the knowledge and training they need to stay safe. If you don’t have a centralised, simple to use safety solution, it is incredibly difficult to see the path forward.
Lucidity's Mining Safety Software helps make the road to safety clear.
Giving you easy access to track and manage HSEQ processes as well as all data and intelligence you need in one central place, simply stay on top of compliance and keep your people safe.
Your End-to-end Mining EHS software
Our Mining safety software is modular and customisable
We’ll work with you to identify which modules you need and then create a customised solution specific to your business.
Training, Inductions and Competency Management
Events, incidents and accidents, near-misses, hazards
Site Entry Management, who’s onsite, competency checks
Field digitisation (toolbox talks, audits, inspections, checklists)
Risk Management, registers, matrixes
Documents & Policies
Policies and procedures, document management and communications
Asset, Plant & Equipment
Asset, Equipment and Plant management and maintenance scheduling
ContractorContractor Management - licences, documents, certifications
Actions & Quality ManagementCorrective & Preventive Action (CAPA), Non-conformances
More than traditional Mining Safety Software
Your new end-to-end HSEQ solution
Health & Safety Management
Hazards, incidents, audits, inspections, and more
Environmental ManagementAspects and impacts assessments, Legal and regularly compliance, Environmental Incident reporting and more
Iso compliance management, non-conformances, inspections, audits and more
Risk assessments, risk register, control management, and more
Here's why leading Mining and Quarrying businesses choose Lucidity as their safety solution:
- Self-Serve Functionality and Public Forms (not everyone needs an account)
- One line of sight across multiple sites or projects
- Offline capability and built for on-site/remote workforce
- Lucidity has been built around managing compliance. The following ISO standards can adhere to utilising Lucidity: 9001, 14001, 45001 and 31000
- Modular solution that is designed to grow with you as you scale
- Lucidity is ISO 27001 certified. We take data security seriously
- Lucidity contains highly configurable dashboards available for the majority of each module. Lucidity also has seamless integration with Power BI, QuickSight and Tableau
- Lucidity’s flexible framework allows the system to be tailored to the client's business requirements. You can also change the colour schemes to meet your branding requirements
Ready to see how Lucidity can help you?
Experience the software for yourself with a personalised demo tailored to your organisation's specific health and safety needs.