Government HSEQ Software
Keep your workers, contractors, visitors and the public safe with Lucidity's Government EHS software.
The simple Government Safety Software solution
Ensuring that your sites/offices are health and safety compliant can be a challenge.
From managing contractors, documentation and site access to protecting your sites from incidents and hazards. If you don’t have a centralised, simple to use software solution, it is incredibly difficult to see the path forward.
Lucidity's Government Safety Software helps make the road to safety clear. Giving you easy access to track and manage HSEQ processes as well as all data and intelligence you need in one central place, simply stay on top of compliance and keep your people safe.
Government EHS Software Software tailored to your needs
Lucidity's Government safety software is modular
We’ll work with you to identify which modules you need and then create a customised solution specific to your business.
Incident & Issues
Incidents, Hazards, Accident, near-misses, observations and Return to Work
Inductions, documentation, licences, permits, training and competency
Inspections, Checklists, Reporting
Drag and drop form builder for checklists, audits, inspections and automated reporting
Competency, Training & Induction
Inductions, training and learning, competency, needs analysis, including a public facing self-registration portal
Licences, Insurances, Permits, policies and procedures. Lucidity has a dedicated Intranet module!
Plant, Asset & Equipment
Daily pre-starts, plant onboarding, asset and equipment management and maintenance scheduling
Some of the reasons why Lucidity is used by 1000's of businesses
- Lucidity is ISO 27001 certified. We take data security seriously
- The following ISO standards can adhere to utilising Lucidity: 9001, 14001, 45001 and 31000
- Automate tasks, corrective actions and procedures with a powerful workflow automation solution
- Lucidity allows contractors and employees to self-register, streamlining accessibility for large workforces. Anyone can report an incident using Lucidity’s public forms
- Lucidity contains highly configurable dashboards available for the majority of each module. Lucidity also has seamless integration with Power BI, QuickSight and Tableau
- Lucidity’s flexible framework allows the system to be tailored to the client's business requirements. You can also change the colour schemes to meet your branding requirements
Ready to see how Lucidity can help you?
Experience the software for yourself with a personalised demo tailored to your organisation's specific HSEQ needs.