How to send mass communications
How to create a message
A new dialog box will appear called Compose Message. In this dialog box you can compose a message:
- Select the message type - Email, Push notification or SMS (SMS needs to be enabled for your account - if not enabled contact Support)
- Select the message priority - low, normal, high or critical
- Schedule to send later - click on the calendar icon to schedule for a later date if required
- Subject - enter your subject title
- Main body - enter the content of your email
- Attach files - you can attach a file(s) to the message
Once you have completed your message click on Save and then Send Message. If you don't want to send the message at that time do NOT click on Send Message and the message will be saved in draft format for you to review at a later date.
How to dequeue the message
Once you click on Dequeue you will be asked to confirm if you want to dequeue this message. Once you click on yes the message will be deleted.
How to edit the message if still in draft format
If you have not clicked on send message the message will stay in draft format. If the message is still in draft format you can edit the message by clicking on Edit in the right-hand corner of your screen and edit the message.
How to delete the message if still in draft format
Whilst still in draft format you can also chose to Delete the message by clicking on Delete on the right-hand side of your screen.
Once you have clicked on Delete you will be asked to confirm 'that you want to remove this message'. Once you click on Yes the message will be deleted.