Learn how to create an incident from your Site Connect Web Portal
Please watch the following video on how to add Incidents to your Site Connect account:
Creating Incidents (6:10)
If you still need assistance then please keep on reading...
NOTE- for more information on how to manage a created incident (post Save menus), please see the following article:
To manage your incidents go to the side menu on the left hand side of the web portal and click Incidents
You will then see a list of all of your previously recorded incidents.Click on Add Incident to record a new one.
This will bring up the Incident form editor below
From here you will be able to fill in the following:
- Date & Time- Select the time and date the incident took place. Click the calendar icon to select from a calendar view
- Summary of Incident
- What type of treatment was required (choose from drop down menu)
- Type of Incident- Near Miss, Property Damage, Illness etc. (choose from dropdown)
- Drug & Alcohol Testing Required? (Y/N)
- If the incident requires a WorkSafe Notification (Y/N)
- Does the incident require an investigation?
- Provide a reason for investigating the incident
- Is this a Lost Time Injury (Y/N)
- Casual Analysis Findings
You will then Select the Projects/Sites you want to associate with this incident by clicking Select Projects/Sites
Then tick the Projects/Sites you want to associate and click Select & Close.
You can also add/upload any relevant files by clicking Browse Files.
Then select the affected users by clicking Affected Users and ticking the appropriate Users. Then click Select & Close.
Once all Sites, Files and Users have been selected and uploaded, you can click Save.
You will then be able to see this in your Incidents View and Download as a PDF if required
If you are on site and need to report an incident through the SiteConnect Mobile App, please see this article.
NOTE- for more information on how to manage a created incident, please see the following article:
If you need any further help or have any questions please contact the support team by email email@example.com or Ph: 0800 748 763