In this article you will learn how to report a Safety Observation from the new & improved SiteConnect mobile app.
Adding Files to Tasks when reporting Safety Observations is currently not available however will be available in the future
Please watch the following video on how to report a Safety Observation through the new SiteConnect Mobile App
Please note that this video was recorded before our latest app update so visual aspects may differ.
Reporting Safety Observations (2.19)
Please also scroll down the article for further information:
The easiest way to report a Safety Observation is to click the icon that can be found at the bottom of the screen on any page within the app.
Then click Report Safety Observation in the Create/Report menu that appears.
This screen will then appear where you can select the Site that Safety Observation belongs to at the very top.
This will auto default to the Site that you are currently signed into.
To change the Site the Safety Observation is for, please click the Site description at the very top of the page and then select the appropriate Site via scrolling or directly searching for it.
You can then fill in the following fields:
- Category- select from the following options when clicking this box
- Type- click this box and select from these following options
- Description- enter a short description of the Safety Observation including related risk/harm
- Action Taken- enter the action taken during this observation
- Priority- select from the following options (this will default to Moderate)
If you scroll down there are also more options available
- Rating- use the slider to rate the Safety Observation
- Add Files- click Add Files and upload any relevant files direct form your phone using these options
Add Tasks- You can add and assign Tasks to Users related to the Safety observation if any further action needs to be taken. For more information on creating the Tasks themselves, please read here.
Once you have filled in all fields and are happy with your observation then click Save down the bottom.
You will not be able to Save your Observation until all required fields with a *) have been filled above.
This confirmation message will appear. Click Yes to save your observation and log this.
You will then be prompted that your Safety Observation has been successfully submitted.
For any SiteConnect issues or questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0800 748 763.