Here you will learn how to create a Toolbox Talk record using our New & Improved Mobile App
Please watch the following video on how to create toolbox talk records via the Mobile App
Please note that this video was recorded before our latest mobile app update therefore some visual aspects of the app may differ from the updated version.
Creating Toolbox Talks (2.40)
Also please scroll down the article for more information:
Email notifications for Toolbox Talks that are created are sent to the attendees of the Toolbox Talk and the person who created the Toolbox Talk. The notification includes a PDF of the Toolbox Talk. These notifications are NOT sent to Site Managers or Account Admins.
The easiest way to report a Toolbox Talk is to click the icon that can be found at the bottom of the screen on any page within the app.
Then click Create Toolbox Talk in the Create/Report menu that appears.
This screen will then appear where you can select the Project/Site that Toolbox Talk belongs to at the very top.
This will auto default to the Project or Site that you are currently signed into.
To change the Site the Toolbox Talk is for, please click the Site description at the very top of the page and then select the appropriate Site via scrolling or directly searching for it.
Once you have the correct Project/Site up the very top, you can then complete the following:
- Select Assignees- click this to select Assignees for the Toolbox Talk. A list of all users connected to your network/site (including visitors) will display showing those who are currently signed into site with a green circle to the right of their name followed by all other users. You can also scroll to find the relevant person or search for them via the search bar at the top of the page. Click on the green or blank circle to add them as an assignee and a tick will show next to the circle.
If a particular person is not showing up when being searched for then please contact your account administrator
- Title- Type in the title of your Toolbox Talk
- Agenda- Type in the agenda for the meeting
- Add Files- Click Add Files to add any relevant files direct from your phone with the following options
- Add contacts- add any additional contacts that you are wanting to send this meeting record/toolbox talk to via email. When this is clicked you will be prompted to enter in their name and email address. You can add as many as you like.
Once you have filled in all your fields then you can click Save either down the bottom of the page or in the upper right hand corner to finalise your Toolbox Talk.
You will need to fill in all fields including contact details and the Agenda/Title of the meeting in order to Save.
You will then get a prompt stating that this was successfully created.
If you need any further help or have any questions please contact the support team by email email@example.com or Ph: 0800 848 763